Fine and Raw Chocolates - Artisan, Sustainable & Healthy
Cool Hunting posted about these eco-friendly, guilt-free treats. The ingredients are sustainable, and they are choc (no pun intended) full of health stuff because of the raw preparation. The post says they have a "creamy soft consistency on par with the normal stuff."
Here are the vitals:
- Made using artisan low heat techniques to preserve raw vitality.
- Made from sustainably-produced shade grown raw cacao harvested from the Ecuadorian rainforest
- No sugar, dairy or additives
- Loaded with anti-oxidants, magnesium and other nutrients
- Made with the finest Blue Agave Nectar (a low gylcemic sweetener with fewer calories than sugar), coconut oil and lots of electrolytes.
- They contain Himalayan Sea Salt contains all the minerals and trace elements that comprise the human body.
It appears these are only available in the greater NYC area (hey, send us some samples Fine and Raw!), and cost about $7.
Thanks go to Cool Hunting for this find.
Read More in: Gourmet Candy | Healthyish Candy
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Candy Snob for all the latest news.
Posted by Bob Wallace at April 17, 2008 10:15 AM