5 Worst Halloween Candies for 2010 Candy Snob
We just found this amazing article on the 5 worst candies for 2010. The Reese bar is surprising - what are your worst candies for 2010?
1. Worst "Fun Size" Candy Bar: Butterfinger Bar - As Zinczenko says, "there's no quicker way to swallow 100 calories."
4 g fat (2 g saturated)
10 g sugars
2. Worst Fruity Candy: Brach's Airheads (3 pieces) - They're made of sugar, artificial flavors and colors, fillers, and trans fat. Yum!
1.5 g fat (1 g saturated)
19 g sugars
3. Worst Miniature Candy Bars: Twix Miniatures (3 pieces) - Just one of these candies has 10% of the saturated fat recommended for an entire day
8 g fat (6 g saturated)
15 g sugars
4. Worst Chewy Candy: Brach's Milk Maid Caramels (4 pieces) - It's mostly saturated fat and they're impossible to get out of your teeth!
4.5 g fat (3.5 g saturated)
16 g sugars
5. Worst Novelty Candy: Reese's Pumpkin - Has nearly 2/3 more calories than a standard Reese's peanut butter cup. So stick to the classic!
Read More in: Halloween Candy
Share this Article with others:
Came straight to this page? Visit Candy Snob for all the latest news.
Posted by Jay Brewer at October 13, 2010 2:55 PM